The Kansas City Chiefs plus San Francisco 49ers would wrap the NFL’s 100th season by Super Bowl LIV, which would be played in Miami. It must be a heavy weight matchup, as it comprises the greatest explosive offense in the NFL in contrast to one of the finest defenses in the league.
In integrity of Super Bowl LIV, we mined up 5 things you must know around the 54th Super Bowl. From NFL archives on the line to betting insights, this list has the whole lot you could want to distinguish about the large game which would take place this Sunday.
- The game would be played among the Kansas City Chiefs also San Francisco 49ers, marking the first time these two have encountered in a Super Bowl.
- This is the first Super Bowl arrival for the Chiefs in 50 years. The previous time Kansas City completed it this far, it was Jan. 11, 1970, while the Chiefs beaten the Minnesota Vikings in Super Bowl IV for their first — also only — Lombardi Trophy.
- This is the 49ers’ 7th Super Bowl advent. San Francisco went toward five Super Bowls among 1981-1994 as well as won all five of them, then returned toward the big game in 2012, while they lost toward the Baltimore Ravens.
- If the Niners win Super Bowl LIV, they would tie the New England Patriots plus Pittsburgh Steelers for the maximum Super Bowl wins in NFL history.
- This would be the 11th time a super bowl 2020 has been played in South Florida. The Miami area grades first amongst all host cities, by New Orleans (10) approaching in a close second.